Then, on one of my “swing-bys”, Mum didn’t smile when I tapped on her window. She looked dreadful and her speech was slurred. It seemed as though she was having another stroke, but after she’d arrived at hospital she tested positive for Covid. For six days, I couldn’t see her. Then came the call that I could. On Covid wards, that usually only means one thing – that the patient is not expected to recover.
About The Author
July 7, 2021
June 18, 2021
March 22, 2021
Powered by GGF
- NASA’s New Tool To Discover Planets Outside Solar System Begins Scientific Mission July 29, 2021
- North-Eastern State Clashes: India’s Assam State Chief Links Violence to Cow Bill, High Alert July 29, 2021
- European Union Pulls Ahead of the U.S. in Vaccinations July 29, 2021
- Pro-democracy Hong Kong radio host ‘Fast Beat’ goes on trial for sedition July 29, 2021
- Snowfall Happens in 13 Cities of Coldsnap-Hit Brazil – Photos, Videos July 29, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.