Then, on one of my “swing-bys”, Mum didn’t smile when I tapped on her window. She looked dreadful and her speech was slurred. It seemed as though she was having another stroke, but after she’d arrived at hospital she tested positive for Covid. For six days, I couldn’t see her. Then came the call that I could. On Covid wards, that usually only means one thing – that the patient is not expected to recover.
About The Author
March 5, 2021
February 17, 2021
- Luka Legend: Mavs win on Doncic’s ‘lucky’ shot April 15, 2021
- How Working From Home Changed Wardrobes Around the World April 15, 2021
- Covid-19: Most positive rapid tests ‘were correct’ and vaccine passports ‘risk discrimination’ April 15, 2021
- US Mulls New Measures Against Russia in Coordination With European Allies, Report Claims April 15, 2021
- ‘Dynamic’ Foden takes Man City into Champions League semi-final clash with PSG April 15, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.