Fatigue, headache, sore throat and diarrhoea should be added to the existing three symptoms which trigger a Covid test, researchers have suggested. Currently, government guidance states anyone with a cough, fever or loss of smell or taste qualifies. Testing for the additional four symptoms could pick up 40% more cases, according to King’s College London and the Zoe Symptom Study app. The government said an expert scientific group keeps the virus symptoms under review and “the main symptoms have been carefully selected to capture those most likely to have Covid-19, while not capturing a great number of people who do not”.
About The Author
April 9, 2021
March 17, 2021
February 21, 2021
February 22, 2021
- Some White House Officials Reportedly Asked Biden Not to Tie New Sanctions to SolarWinds Hack April 18, 2021
- Covid: Indian variant being investigated in UK April 18, 2021
- Moscow Vows to Retaliate After Czech Republic Expels Russian Diplomats April 18, 2021
- Explained: What is Behind the Surge of UFO Sightings in the United States During COVID-19 Pandemic? April 18, 2021
- Canada Reports 2nd Blood Clot Case After AstraZeneca Covishield Vaccine April 18, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.