An online petition, calling for tuition fees to be cut from £9,250 to £3,000, has received more than 500,000 signatures. And while the National Union of Students has not called for tuition fee rebates, or a reduction in fees, it is pressing for the creation of hardship funds to be large enough to meet demand.
About The Author
March 20, 2021
May 24, 2021
Powered by GGF
- Solar Winds Cause Crack in Earth’s Magnetic Field as Speeds Reach 400 Km Per Second, Report Says July 29, 2021
- Holocaust memorial outside Parliament to go ahead July 29, 2021
- CDC’s Credibility ‘in Tatters’ as It Reintroduces Mask Mandates for Vaccinated, Ted Cruz Claims July 29, 2021
- Instagram influencer ‘Hushpuppi’ pleads guilty to million-dollar fraud in US July 29, 2021
- NASA’s New Tool To Discover Planets Outside Solar System Begins Scientific Mission July 29, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.