The Telegraph reports on an unexpected side-effect of the pandemic – a large reduction in the amount of cash being used. The Royal Mint chief executive, Anne Jessop, tells the paper the use of coins could drop by a fifth because people have become used to digital payments. But she reassures the paper there is still a place for cash, and she suspects people have been topping up their coin jars at home.
About The Author
February 24, 2021
February 19, 2021
April 6, 2021
- These are the 3 main arguments by the defense April 14, 2021
- Prosecutors could decide whether to charge officer who shot Wright April 14, 2021
- Mount’s rise no fluke as Tuchel now sees what Lampard did April 14, 2021
- Ranking the best upcoming fights in MMA, including Edwards-Diaz and Oliveira-Chandler April 14, 2021
- The wrong kind of… seats? Man Utd change Old Trafford seat coverings’ colour in bid to improve home record April 14, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.