In March 2020, a High Court judgement revealed further details about his treatment of his adult daughters. Eighteen years earlier, a second daughter, Shamsa, had been abducted in the UK and returned to Dubai, where she has been captive ever since. The judgement laid out the full story, for the first time, of how the sheikh’s agents had tracked her down in Cambridge, and flown her back.
About The Author
April 6, 2021
August 16, 2021
Powered by GGF
- The Evergrande Troubles September 22, 2021
- The Truckers’ Friend: UK Transport Secretary Takes Action to Protect M25 Motorway From Demonstrators September 22, 2021
- Strong 6.5-Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Near Coast of Nicaragua September 22, 2021
- Hollywood Bids Farewell to Sex and the City Star, Dead at Age 57 September 22, 2021
- MCC to use gender-neutral term ‘batters’ instead of ‘batsmen’ September 22, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.