In March 2020, a High Court judgement revealed further details about his treatment of his adult daughters. Eighteen years earlier, a second daughter, Shamsa, had been abducted in the UK and returned to Dubai, where she has been captive ever since. The judgement laid out the full story, for the first time, of how the sheikh’s agents had tracked her down in Cambridge, and flown her back.
About The Author
April 6, 2021
March 26, 2021
March 30, 2021
April 4, 2021
- Three Killed, Two Injured in Tavern Shooting in Kenosha, Wisconsin April 18, 2021
- Ukrainian soldiers sceptical that Western sanctions will deter Russian troops April 18, 2021
- India Axes $67,000 Insurance Scheme For Families of Doctors Who Died While Treating COVID Patients April 18, 2021
- Putin critic Navalny ‘will not be allowed to die in prison’ April 18, 2021
- Humongous Iceberg Feared Would Doom Penguin and Seal Habitats Melts Away After Breaking Into Pieces April 18, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.