During an average transition, between 150,000-300,000 people apply for these jobs, according to the Center for Presidential Transition, a nonpartisan organisation based in Washington. About 1,100 of the positions also require Senate confirmation. Filling all of these positions takes months, even years.
About The Author
February 20, 2021
February 8, 2021
February 21, 2021
- India Can’t Afford to Stay Away From $1.5 Trillion Cryptocurrency Market: Founder of WazirX February 27, 2021
- Secrets of the Red Planet: Perseverance Rover Takes Its First HD Panorama of Mars February 27, 2021
- ‘Challenging Circumstances’: WH Mulls Opening New Tent Facility in Texas to Tackle Growing Migration February 27, 2021
- Kemba gives Celts needed lift: ‘Willed us’ to win February 27, 2021
- ‘Right to be Concerned’: US National Farmers Union Backs India’s Protesting Farmers February 27, 2021
This website uses content from another sources, such as BBC, CNN, Fox News, NY Times, Sputnik, ESPN and France24. This website have the purpose to help you found the latest news in a single place.