A man armed with a bow and arrow killed five people and wounded two others in the Norwegian town of Kongsberg during a series of attacks on Wednesday.That’s according to local Police Chief, Oeyvind Aas.”I can unfortunately confirm that five people have been killed and two are injured. One of the injured is a police officer who was in the store, off-duty, where the incident happened. He is now in hospital as is the other injured person.”Aas said a male suspect was apprehended, and that it was too early to know the intentions behind the attack.Norwegian Prime Minister Erna Solberg said police were investigating if it was an act of terror.”I want to underline that if it’s terror related, we don’t know if it’s a political attack that has taken place. The police will have to investigate that.”Following the attacks, the police directorate said it had ordered officers nationwide to carry firearms as a precaution.It added there was no change to the national threat level so far. Norwegian police are normally unarmed but officers have access to guns and rifles when needed.Wednesday’s attack was the worst in Norway since 2011, when a far-right extremist killed 77 people, mostly teens, at a youth camp.